Need to socialize? Let's meet up!

Hi everyone,

Next Wednesday, 3rd October, will be the third anniversary of the day I moved to Switzerland from the UK. I was lucky when I arrived here as my wife is Swiss, so I have her family and friends as familiar faces.

In the 3 years I have been here I haven't made any friends of my own, and I miss having a separate social circle from that of my wife's family and friends.

If anyone else is in a similar situation, feeling a bit lonely and looking to have a chat over a coffee/beer then please let me know as I would love to meet up.

Reading back over this message it actually looks like a desperate cry for attention... To be clear, I love my life and I love living in Switzerland, just looking for some friends to hang out with to make it even better! :)

Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Paul

I haven't met many people here either, in 5 yrs.
Or at least ones in my age bracket or interests ( other than my wife). Well I'm not desperate either but having a beer with one of the guys would be cool. Let me know if you're still up for it.

Hi,

I've been here since August. Its been a while since you made this post, but if your still keen to meet up and socialize would be good to have a coffee or beer. I'm working in Lausanne and I'm here with my wife and little baby.

Gosia

Hi we are living in Lausanne since April last year. I had a baby in June. My husband is Irish and I am come from Poland. If you still looking for someone to go and have chat, coffee or beer we will be more than happy :). So lonely here, away from all friend and family.

Hi there, My name is Venislava. I come from BG and life in LAusanne, for my husband is Swiss. I am in Sofia because i gave birth here and this month or February will move back to Swiss. I will be very happy to meet u and other people too:) My contacts are: [email protected]:) Hope to hear from u soon :)

Hi guys!

Kinda lonely here too - have only just arrived though. So if something's being organised then let me know! Would love to join :)
I lived in Ireland for 9 years so miss speaking English.

See you then!
Estelle

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your messages, and sorry it has taken me so long to write a reply (it's been a hectic few months in my personal life).

If everyone would like to meet up and have a coffee/wine/beer then that would be great - let me know if you are interested and we can look to organise something.

Hope to see you all soon! :)

Paul

Hi my name is Adriana, I came from Romania, I am here since mai 2011, I live in Le Mont sur Lausanne, but I come to Lausanne very often. I also have a baby girl born in june 2012. It would be a pleasure to meet and have a chat. You can contact me on [email protected], and then we can see each other, if you like. Have a good day and looking forward to meet you.