Seeking information

Hello all, I have a possible opportunity for an unpaid business internship in Phom Phen.  I am investigating housing, cost of living inc housing, part time ESP tutoring and other expat issues.  I would very much like to have a conversation with an established expat in Phom Phen who might have knowledge in these areas.  We can speak by email or I have Skype, QQ, and Yahoo messengers.

Thank you.

I haven't had any response so perhaps I'll change tack. 

Seeing as It would be an unpaid internship, I'd need some money to cover expenses.  I'd like to be able to support myself in at least shared apartment (but ideally living on my own), including internet access.  I have a professional post-graduate degree, but no English teaching certification or experience.  In the experience of forum members here, would teaching English a few hours after work and on the weekends be a viable way to generate cash for living expenses? Can I expect somewhat higher earnings as a private tutor for "Business" or "Professional" English? Should I be looking at Freelancing as a tutor or looking for Part time teaching opportunities with established companies?

Are there any bank account restrictions or laws against bank transfers out of Cambodia?

Any other issues anyone thinks I should take into account?

Hi ImperiumVita,

I suggest you post an advert in the section Shared accommodation in phnom penh and even get an idea of the average price for rent :)

You should post your resume in the Language teacher jobs in phnom penh section as it might help :)

Thank you

Best of luck with everything !

Maximilien