Aslamu Alikum

Hello every body
Really i am here lonlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and bored
I am mohamed Salah, 27 years old, Egyptian, living in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh but soon i will travel to looking for a job in Jeddah
my email is :
[email protected]
[email protected]

khabab - Welcome to the forum!  So sorry your so lonely.  But as I mentioned in my email back to you yesterday - I would prefer if you would remove me from your contact list.  I have no idea who you are and i am not interested in being friends until we (and the forum) know more about you as a person.  :mad:

All - is it me or am I being a bit of a snot?  I hate when someone puts me on their contact list when I don't know them.  To me its a bit rude and pretentious.

SORRY SISTER

All - is it me or am I being a bit of a snot?  I hate when someone puts me on their contact list when I don't know them.  To me its a bit rude and pretentious.

I TOTALLY absolutely agree with you, CAF--especially when it seems the offenders only add WOMEN. 

There's nothing snotty about your attitude (God knows you're about the least snotty person around lol)--I addressed this same topic months ago and asked Julien to make it so people require permission before being able to add contacts.

Julien - How about doing this?  Its very frustrating, especially to us women, when we are constantly bombarded with emails & contacts with no knowledge of the individual.  There should be some filter on the forum for this.  Is it possible to put in place?  I am constantly contacted, this is just the first time I've spoken up about it.  Thanks for what ever you can do!  Im sure I speak for all, when I say everyone would appreciate it!  :)

i hope u guys know me...
and lemme check whether u guys are in my list or not ;) lol
he he he...one more reason to be glad for being a MALE!

Sorry about this, we are still moving our offices (currently buying chairs and stuff like that), I'll sort this out soon

I can ensure you that the new system will be quite severe.

> Only people who have presented themselves / posted on the forum will be able to add contacts

> I will add a confirmation system, so it won't be a contact system anymore but a friends list

I will add a confirmation system, so it won't be a contact system anymore but a friends list

PERFECT!!  Thanks, Julien :)

I know, I know, I am SUPER late, sorry ... I am currently looking for a couple of web developers (this is why we're moving to a bigger office), everything should go faster in a while ...

Not complaining, Julien--we appreciate your efforts :)

May Allah forgive you and her !!! 

I deleted all the ppl cos i don't like the bad thoughts about me and talk about me for nothing !!! I am Arabic teacher for the foreigners, and i didn't choose my freinds are women only !!!
You made me upset really, may Allah forgive u all
Salam !!

A harmless mistake, I done the same for no other reason than to try and make friends.

Sorry too

Thanks Julien! 

Schahb - you can add me to your contacts - I know who you are!!! 

Khabab - Its a matter of courtesy to introduce yourself, chat for a while and get to know the folks in the forum before you send out the emails to be friends and add them as contacts.  There are not many people that I know of who will add you to their friends /contacts list BEFORE they know you!  So I encourage you to join in the conversation and fun, and who knows, maybe in time you will have many friends!  Inshala

You made me upset really

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1050/4605666131_52be61f5ac_s.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are one crazy woman!  I LOVE the pic!

Oh my God,seems i have missed alot here :lol::lol::lol:

Asalam U ALekum!

How you doing riyadh fellows. Isn't it boring here in riyadh?
I have spent 5 months here but i didn't found any thing for fun...

Regards
Kaleem

Marhaban Kaleem!  Kayfa Halok?  Ahlan wa sahlan to the forum!

Hopefully I've said this correctly.  Please forgive me if I haven't.  But Welcome to the forum! Please join us for some fun conversation right here on line!

CAF wrote:

Schahb - you can add me to your contacts - I know who you are!!!

y do u all have problems with my name??? lol...and cat, dont wanna hear anything abt it now! this is the result of ur ignoring advices ;)
and CAF u have picked up arabic too quick! way to go lady!

@kaleem...zoom ur car around the city...thats the fun!

SHAHAB - Samehnee!  Sometimes my fingers just don't do what they are suppose to do!  :D I :lol:swear they are dyslexic!   :lol::lol::lol:

I am trying to learn Arabic so I thought if I use it when I write, it would be helpful.  Thanks!

its ok CAF...recently i learned from someone ( ;) )...wats in a name...call me watever u like... lol i am .... .. now

CAF wrote:

Marhaban Kaleem!  Kayfa Halok?  Ahlan wa sahlan to the forum!

Hopefully I've said this correctly.  Please forgive me if I haven't.  But Welcome to the forum! Please join us for some fun conversation right here on line!

MasHALLAH your Arabic is Quiizz :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Shababy is a big boy now!!!!!!!! :)

Oh is he?  I don't think so ,i love to patronize him :P

Alliecat - Be nice!   No need to be like that!:mad:   Lets not make fun - lets have fun!  :D:D

btw... seems we have hijacked the disgruntled guy's topic LOL

yeah ...Tit for Tat :/

No need to be like that!

Aw come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. he's lovin' the attention! :)

u guys are very much welcome to boss over me, after all, u take me as ur son

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Son :blink:

Holy Crap!!!!! when did we claimed it :whistle:???

Hey Allie & CAF ,is he like your son :huh:  ....SO ya gonna give his share from your property too ,so in any case could u guys adopt me too,although i m tooo big too be adopted :gloria

Ill adopt you too Nonz!  I have lots of kids, so one or two more is no problem.  But as I tell them all, the only thing Im leaving you in my will is my bills!!  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And BTW, yes, he is def like my son.  Very independent and sensitive!   

My son is in the US Navy and he is one tough little bastard, but sensitive and loving.  Someday, when hes ready he will make a great husband and father!  In Sha Allah!

CAF wrote:

Ill adopt you too Nonz!  I have lots of kids, so one or two more is no problem.  But as I tell them all, the only thing Im leaving you in my will is my bills!!  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I declined to be your daughter after reading about"The bills portion" :dumbom:

:lol::lol::lol:

Funny thats what my kids say too!

Holy Crap!!!!! when did we claimed it ???

lol

I know *I* didn't claim it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya and i dont want nonz as my sister

Shahab - They say that too!  hehe

Siblings - always fighting with each other!  LOL :rolleyes:  But let some outsider say something to hurt the other and there is hell to pay - much like here! :)