Student Iqama..Attestation

I got job offer in jeddah however to transfer sponsorship i need my degree attested from Saudi Embassy in India, the problem is the embassy requires my job contract attested from Ministry of Foreign affairs and the ministry of foreign requires a job visa which I dont have as i was born here and have a student Iqama..now how do i get my degree attested???

Hi omer22,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to read the Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia articles, this might surely help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

omer22 wrote:

I got job offer in jeddah however to transfer sponsorship i need my degree attested from Saudi Embassy in India, the problem is the embassy requires my job contract attested from Ministry of Foreign affairs and the ministry of foreign requires a job visa which I dont have as i was born here and have a student Iqama..now how do i get my degree attested???

You query is how will you attest your certificate when you are a student profession in iqama ?

And you also say that you have an offer from a company, and that embassy requires attested job contract. Cant the new company give you this and solve your dilemma ?

MOFA will not look at your iqama profession if the contract is already attested from COC. Attest from COC and then give to MOFA.