Where buy not expensive clothes in Nha Trang?

Sellers in Dam market sale clothing at very high price (50% more, than in Cambodia). Where to buy clothes at normal price (t-shirt <$2, polo Hilfiger <$4)?

Vlad_ wrote:

Sellers in Dam market sale clothing at very high price (50% more, than in Cambodia). Where to buy clothes at normal price (t-shirt <$2, polo Hilfiger <$4)?

By the side of the road usually.  The vendors don't pay rent so they can sell them at super low prices.

Tran Hung Dao, thanks. But, where is it (for example) ?

Vlad_ wrote:

Tran Hung Dao, thanks. But, where is it (for example) ?

You just drive up and down a road and look for a truck or vendor that is hanging clothes.  They sell along a busy intersection or road near industrial areas (factories where the workers are).  I've never been to Nha Trang so I don't know where...it's just a general statement about finding cheap clothes.

halve the price immediately and don't give in walk away if you have to,,,,, they all sell same thing over and over so wont be hard to get what you want at half the price,;)

aust1979, ha ha ha! They give to me discount 70%, but it's big price. They not sale polo Hilfiger less than $5 after strong bargain (I have big experience).