Question for the moderators

Guys, a few months back Julien mentioned that there would be changes made to the way people can add you as a contact, as it was becoming a habit for people to add you without even having a conversation with you (usually guys, adding almost every female on the forum).

Will this actually be happening?  I keep having random guys add me as a contact on here, and in spite of me asking them to remove me from their list it doesn't happen.  I'm happily engaged and not interested in being in someone's photo collection so would really like to know if this will happen or not..

Sorry flipfinger, we are currently moving our offices and I am super busy.

I'll sort this out soon

Flipfinger,

Sorry to hear that, Guys do not realise that this is not a dating side. I understand that is annoying. I am a local and I believe most of the guys are adding you are locals who doesnt understand that this is a professional site trying to give help to expats in Libya like you. I believe some of them lack English too.

I think this is just a technical problem and Julien will try his best to sort it out.

Have you sorted your friend problem out yet?

Regards,

@ Julien - Many thanks for the answer, hope things are going well with the move and appreciate you taking the time. :)

@ Doctor X - Thanks for the input, it's appreciated.  It's a shame that a minority misunderstand the actual point of the site when there are so many respectful locals on here who are purely interested in helping the expats.  Your comment is appreciated.  And yes, I managed to sort out the visa problem, thank you :)