New french girl in Shanghai :)

Hi everyone, my name is Cindy, I am French and just moved in Shanghai one week ago for my studies in events and management. However, I will start my courses on the 14th of September only, and I really want to go out with new people here or even those that are here since more time. Because visiting Shanghai alone is not really fun... So if you wanna hangout some day or night, just give me an answer! :)

welcome :-)

Hi Cindy,

My name is Joshua and i will arrive in Shanghai on 19th September!i will stay there just few days but if you want we can meet there!
Let me know

Hi Joshua,
I would love to have a coffee or a drink with you one day. In which area or district will you stay? I will be in the french concession.

Hi!i ll arrive in Putuo area,close to Wuling park and i ve booked the international hostel there for 3 nights,then i ll move somewhere around and finally to beijing

Putuo area is very far away from the center of the town, you should book an other one in huangpu area.

Are u in Hangpu?anyway i will be close to the underground?...we are gonna meet there right?:-)

HI Cindy, nice to see that people r tend to meet >:). I havent met anyone through expatblog here in Shanghai..though its been only 2 weeks since i have been here. But met couple of expats in bars and clubs.:P ofcourse..but would love to meet up with you for a coffee or lunch or something. I am living in Xujia hui at the start of french concession part. Not this week, going to Taiwan, but may be next week we can meet (ofcourse other people can join as well.:)?. .let me know.

Naresh

Hey Cindy,

I just moved here  week ago. I live in Pudong. You seem nice, would love to get a drink sometime if you want

bienvenue cindy

hey Cindy,

i have moved to Sgh fairly recently,
leaving near People's sqr, very downtown!

let me know if you are free sometime and we can catch up!

Salut Cindy :)

I arrived to China just 2 days ago, I am in Taizhou, it's like 4 hours by bus to Shanghai, but for me it's short because there're no expats here and I really need to find new friends and why not discover Shanghai :) I have 2 days off per week, so I can come to Shanghai. Just let me know :)

Nancy

Hi how are u???
  I'm new too Shang hai ..   My names Muhammad and I'm uyghur ...

Hi Cindy,

I am Honghao, I am based in Shanghai. So fascinated by French culture. I have learned some basic French language and I am looking for people to do language exchange or hangout. I saw this post is 2 years ago and you probably have already know Shanghai well, but, still please contact me if you interested!

Honghao