Moving to CM and looking for a condo

Hi there,

After living 2 years in Hua Hin I decided to move for a few years in Chiang Mai and I'm lookin for an house or a condo in Chiang Mai for october 1st,2013
Space : minimum 80 square meters (better arround 90) , better with 2 beedrooms but 1 can be OK
Price : 15-20 000b per mont, contract 6/12 months
Location : eastern Chiang Mai, walking distance from restaurant and Night Market ( Riverside To Hillside7 condo sector)
Private ADSL (no share wifi) is important
Condo : swimming pool is a plus, river view too

I already booked a few visits in Riverside and Galae Thong condo but if somedoby have something to rent, let me know. I planed a trip for a week mid-september before moving.

Sebastien

Also, I forgot to mention it : my girlfriend (Thai) is looking for a job in a restaurant as barmaid,waitress or cashier. She's fluent in English, beginner in French, 5 yers of experience in same kind of jobs.

Hello seb76

15-20,000 a month, 80 SQ.M is Impossible.if so that would be a very old and less security condo , for a common price 20.000 could rent a one bedroom nearly 50-60 SQ.M new condo with swimming pool.

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Regards

Hi Sebastien,

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Chiang Mai section please as it might help :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

Try this site:
rentinchiangmai.com/rent-in-chiang-mai/rent-house-in-chiang-mai.html

Hi My name is Alan I can help you job and condo perhaps right now I am rushing out to a meeting but come back to me if you are interested

Alan C