I am about to start a new career life in Muscat

Hi,

This blog site is very interesting because I am about to start a new career life in Muscat man, as a Dental Nurse for Dentacentre, do you have any idea about the company I will be working for?

Thanks

Hi lyricajoy,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I have created a new thread as from you post on the Muscat Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Can you please be more specific.. what kind of information are you seeking please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi,
how r u?! 
I hope u will get all what u need here.
did u got an offer ? or contract?!  n who is the. sponsor?!

best of luck!

Khalid.

i just wanted to know if Dentacentre in Qurum(not sure if this the correct spelling)  is a stable dental compny? i should take the MOH exam first as a NURSE and hopefully to pass it once,then i'll work for them for  2 years.

Thank you Khalid, well I was offered 250 OR with free accomodation, transpo and i think food(not sure yet) , I should take and pass the Nursing MOH exam first, and once i pass it i'll work for dentacentre in qurum as their Nurse.

Thanks

hi there,  musta.
I'm not sure about dentacenter,  but I can check it for u..
I hope u enjoy ur job n life style here. do u have an idea about how far will be ur work place from ur accommodation?!  is d transport available?! 
ur accommodation is it sharing or individual?! 
check it out!!
?let me know!
take care, ingat!!

Thank you Khalid, I was told by my employer that the accommodation is just on the same building of the clinic, no idea if the accommodation is individual o shared, but i think transportation is also included on the benefits.

Salamat :)

that's good,  wlang unoman.
did u know d exact name of d clinic?!