Hi To All

Hi
I hope to retire in Chiang Mai In 2015

I presently live in Adelaide South Australia

Hope to keep in touch with you all.

Ed

I will visit Chiang mai to study the state if is good for sole retirement holidays February 12 2014
My e mail :  [email protected]  from Sydney Au
Rene

Hi. Originally from Canada,  my wife and I just retired here a couple of months ago and are loving it.  Spent the last six years in China so we are not new to Asia, and spent a few holidays here over the last few years.  It wasn't too much of a culture shock moving to Chiangmai. You might be interested in checking out my blog here. I have been writing about some of our experiences since we moved here. Give me a shout if you have any questions...I might have the answers or be able to find them!

chinacanuck wrote:

Hi. Originally from Canada,  my wife and I just retired here a couple of months ago and are loving it.  Spent the last six years in China so we are not new to Asia, and spent a few holidays here over the last few years.  It wasn't too much of a culture shock moving to Chiangmai. You might be interested in checking out my blog here. I have been writing about some of our experiences since we moved here. Give me a shout if you have any questions...I might have the answers or be able to find them!

Thanks for that.
I subscribed to your site.
Ed:)