Any free bums here? =D

Evening all!!

My name is Kevin and I am from Sydney. Will be visiting VN mid next month with a mate for a few weeks. Will be passing HCMC, Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Da Nang staying a couple of days in each city.

Despite a jam packed schedule, I am eager to meet new friends and listen to a great many 'away from home' stories and experiences (mine are boring as). Also hoping you can show us authentic eating hot spots in each of the mentioned city (preferably cooked foods as I died for 2 days on my last trip eating not so cooked food =/).

If anyone is free and up for hanging out with two extremely boring bums from Sydney, shoot me a line, or two, or three... =D

Thanks in advance and I look forward to bum and chat and dine and drink with you and, lastly

Have an awesome night, you lucky people in the tropics!
P.S. I speak English and rubbish Vietnamese.

Did you try to call the Australian embassy?  I am sure they will be able to find you a couple of more "bums."

Wild_1 wrote:

Did you try to call the Australian embassy?  I am sure they will be able to find you a couple of more "bums."

Low chances of success. Aussie bums won't travel too often as their allowance would be suspended while they are away from Australia. I'll be meeting up with the handful that I know. :D

Bum here but not lucky enough to be in Vn yet, aiming for tet or just after tet.

cth wrote:

Bum here but not lucky enough to be in Vn yet, aiming for tet or just after tet.

ditto bum here too will be in Vn 2 weeks before Tet.

Aww... guess I'll just have to try my luck with some of the restaurants. =D