Working exile

Hello everyone. My name is Radi. I'm 25 years old bulgarian interior designer. I just arrived in Shanghai from Milan, where I am studying MSc at Polytechnical university of Milan. I just started working in one studio for exhibition design in Xuhui district, although I have not actually got my degree from PoliMi yet. I don't know anybody here except my colleagues(which unfortunately do not speak much English). I'd like to find some new friends here. I speak english (kind of rusty), italian and bulgarian.

P.S.
I know I do not have boobs and because of this fact unlikely lot of you people will answer me, but still I would like to try.(otherwise will probably go crazy). Cheers

Why did you tell the truth of not having boobs? See, you get what you expected.
OK, welcome to Shanghai you poor guy!

Well yeah that was my point also. Sad story seriously. :)

You are funny,haha.

Lol. I think you're funny so I'd like to talk to you. Send me a message if you don't.mind talking to.someone who can only speak English. Cheers!

Hello! I am Radi, nice to meet you.

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble growing man boobs. What a pity! Never the less, I would be happy to make a friend in Shanghai as I am also new. =)

Yeah actually one pair of a boobs would help me a lot, for almost any problem.

well, we can use mine, hidden under my shirt of course! to pave our way then, ok? lol

You have a deal girl! Your boobs and my brain... we will become viral!!! :D

lol, well, we will have to have a battle of wits for which brain to use, perhaps you will be the muscle of our outfit. lol

I don't know maybe we can decide over a trivia or some quiz or something like that hahaha or better idea, drinking competition, lets the alcohol decides whose brain is more appropriate! :D

tequila or vodka shots only! i will prevail! may as well add the trivia too! lol

Drunk trivia ruleeeeees hahaha you can drop me one PM and we will arrange something. Just for the record, I am coming from east european country where the drinking is national sport..... :P:P:P

You mean Bulgaria isn't in Asia?! =P hahaha

Ciao Radomir! Mi chiamo Angelo e mi sono appena laureato in Economia Aziendale a Udine. Ho deciso di migliorare il mio cinese e ho optato per iscrivermi un semestre a partire da settembre alla SISU. Se vuoi una volta li possiamo uscire a far festa ;)

Uueee Angelo :D. Dai mi sembra una ottima idea. Io rimango fino Ottobre e da questo punto sicuramente faremo una serata italiana da qualche parte. Fammi sapere quando arrivi e ci aggiorniamo! :)
Saluti!

Hi guys,

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

I think they must be talking something really evil when they use their own langue.Am I right?:lol:

Ciao da Sicilia. Mio marito e io aspettiamo i documenti per venire a vivere a xiamen. Pensavo ti facesse piacere sentire (leggere) un po di italiano. ;) bye!

Hey Andrea, mi fa sempre piacere sentire un po d'italiano ed avere la possibilita da parlare, sarebbe il top.  In bocca al lupo con i vostri documenti (una roba abbastanza noiosa) e spero che le cose andranno da un buon fine! :)

Saluti!

Hei...dimmi una cosa...visto che hai visuto in Italia...c'è qualcosa che ti manca?
P.s. Io sono dalla Romania. ;)

Hi all

Armand wrote:

Hi guys,

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Thank you,

David.

Hi Radi, I am also Bulgarian. My name is Ivo. I am in Fujian province. write me an e-mail to ivotassev@gmail.com