New member, Hello everyone! ^^

Hejsan allihopa! (Hello everyone!)

I just joined in on this late evening, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone, so hi! ^^

I originate from a city relativity close to Stockholm, but I am now a student, studying to become a chef in a town right at the Finnish - Swedish border in the far north :)

I have no idea how this forum works, but anyhow... I've always been very interested in moving abroad, seeing new things, experience life as it is. Currently I'm trying to find an internship, I'm not sure yet when the date is and I am sure that I do not want to find it in same ol' Sweden (nothing wrong with Sweden, but it's just same old stuff) and that's why I joined here, in hopes to finding one here ^^ Anyhow, thanks everyone in advance, see you around

Hi, Addere.

Seems that you are looking for an intership here. Good luch with you. Why I join this website? I am looking for a job in maldives. I see your post by chance. Hope you succeed.

Liu Jun

Hi Addere22,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. My advise is that you choose a country that you are interested in to do your internship and post your questions on the forum of this country.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi there. also newbee here looking for a friend hope we can have time to chat. looking forward..... thanks

hello, nice to meet you!

Why not come to africa, liberia to be specific.

hello sirs/madems

this is oniel from india working as project coordinater in india near capital of india delhi i need a good job in construction company in ukraine i can speak english, french, italian and german . if some one need my services and want me in ukraine call me for my c.v. ......oniel

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR