French guy looking for new people and cool music in Francfort

Hy everyone,

my name's thibaud, i'm a 25 year old french guy and i live since april in francfort.

i didn't have the chance to meet a lot of people sofar, mostly beacause of my job ( i impot the french gastronomy in germany) , but i would like to make some friends.

i am interested into music (everykind), sports and international exchanges.

So if you wanna grab a cup of coffee (or an ice cream with this hot weather ), let me know !

thib

Hello thibaud49.

Hope you'll receive some positive replies soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

Bonjour Thibaud

Je suis journaliste et je prépare un article sur les bons plans à Francfort dans la rubrique "étudier à" de Air le Mag.
Je me demandais si tu serais OK pour me faire partager ton coup de coeur "sortie" (Nom + adresse). Un truc sympa pour les étudiants. Je suis preneuse de Resto, bar, boîte à concert... (en me décrivant pour celui que tu choisis pourquoi il est cool).
Et enfin le truc en plus selon toi de Francfort : ce peut être le look, une tradition du coin, un passage obligé de la ville, un spot où prendre le soleil et profiter de la vie locale…

Un grand merci d'avance

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Please note that this is the Anglophone Forum and that the topic here is a bit old :)

I suggest you to please post an advert in the designated section Looking for testimonies in Frankfurt as it might help and if eventually you want to post in the Francophone section i reckon you click on the little flag on top right and switch to French please and same process as in you post you advert there ---> Appel à témoin à Francfort :)

Hope this was helpful and dont hesitate to share information or your experiences on the Forum please as it is always interesting to read about expat life experiences :)

Thank you and good luck with everything !

Maximilien