Living in Frankfurt
Are you considering moving to Frankfurt? Are you needing information about living in Frankfurt? Or would you like to share your life experience in Frankfurt?
Discover real life in Frankfurt through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Frankfurt guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Frankfurt through the friendly expat network Frankfurt.
Do you have specific questions about life in Frankfurt? Do not hesitate to visit the Frankfurt forum and add a new thread!
- Know each other
- Who's ready to go out on frankfurt club
- UK, FR, NL, ESP, ITA native speakers wan …
- Top hiring sectors in Frankfurt
- Swahili-Italian Tandem, anyone?
- D J Set with Carpeted Box Carrier for 500 €€€
- People in Germany
- Accomodation difficulties
American Girl In Germany
Pinay In Germany
The Family Traveler
A cute travel blog
Chronicles of Yoyo
Sherbet and Sparkles
Living the American Dream in Europe
Latest guide articles
- Student Visa
- Additional info for USA citizens
- The labour market in Germany
- Citizens Relief Act
- Health insurance update
- legality of your health insurance?
- Find a job in Germany
- Health care in Germany
- Driving in Germany
- Open a bank account in Germany