Transfer father (retired) sponsorship

Dear All,

I am working in Jeddah and would like to know whether I can take my father under my sponsorship as a dependent?

My father is 75 years old and recently retired from a company in Yanbu. The company refused to renew the iqama anymore and has just given release letters on my name (They are not giving release letter to anyone else except me).

I don't want my parents to go back to Pakistan as they are old and on top of that I am the only son who is working here in Jeddah.

If anyone of you is aware of how to deal with such situation please let me know. Looking forward for you guidance.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Usman

In normal cases not possible to have any dependent other than wife and kids under your iqama. But there are people who has done it and you might require some "wasta" to do it. Preferably a letter from Majlis Al Diwan and you can get this done.

Thank you for your quick response. May I know what Majlis Al Diwan is?

Apart from this, is there any other way to transfer my father's sponsorship to someone else?

Appreciate your help.

HRGuru wrote:

In normal cases not possible to have any dependent other than wife and kids under your iqama. But there are people who has done it and you might require some "wasta" to do it. Preferably a letter from Majlis Al Diwan and you can get this done.

:one

You need a letter from a prince. Let HRGuru elaborate.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

TLL has elaborated eloquently,  you majlis al diwan is prince's court where they meet public. In every city its there and if you go you might get appointment and can present your case with them.

HRGuru wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

TLL has elaborated eloquently,  you majlis al diwan is prince's court where they meet public. In every city its there and if you go you might get appointment and can present your case with them.

Surprisingly (?) in my case, the Kafeel has agreed for "family" to include my Mother, though only for short stays, other dependents are on permanent (matching my stay) basis. Should I consider mysely lucky? :cool:

vkrmbhtngr wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Surprisingly (?) in my case, the Kafeel has agreed for "family" to include my Mother, though only for short stays, other dependents are on permanent (matching my stay) basis. Should I consider mysely lucky? :cool:

No :D , since you also confirmed that only for "short stays" and not on permanent visa.

Thank you for your replies. I am in Jeddah and would like to know when and where this Majlis is conducted.

Any details on that? Thank you once again..

usmansyedali wrote:

Thank you for your replies. I am in Jeddah and would like to know when and where this Majlis is conducted.

Any details on that? Thank you once again..

I am not sure where in Jeddah its located, you could check with any Saudi and they would know.

Dear Usman,
You are required to follow the below steps:-

* NOC (directed to Jawazat Jeddah) signed by you and your sponsor
* An application directed to Consul general of Pakistan requesting NOC letter from consulate
* Another application directed to Emir of Jeddah and submit it to Ministry of Interior
* Once accepted and approved by Emir your file will be transferred directly to Jawazat office and you can carry on by following up directly with Jawazat.

You can contact me if you require more details.

thanks
Eht

Dear Ehtesham,

Thanks for the response. Could you please share your number with me and what time can I contact you.

Cheers,
Usman

Thanks HRGuru, I'll try to get the information.

Hello Usman, may I know what happened to your request & pursuit, actually I am also going through the same situation and have lot to share...
Waiting to hear back from you..

Adnan

Any updates on this ?

Can we still transfer sponsorship of father to dependent ?