Bastiste dry shampoo

Hey,

Little bit of a stupid/vain question, but I can't seem to find dry shampoo anywhere in HCM? I'm looking for the aerosol type, preferably brunette. Any ideas? Been to most shops, Cresent Mall etc.

Also, does anyone know any good hairdressers to get my hair dyed? My Vietnamese isn't great and I'm worried things will get lost in communication and I'll come out looking like a tiger or something.

Does that stuff work well? My brother was thinking about using some dry shampoo because some times he is in situations where he can not take a shower as often as he would like. I don't have any hair, so I don't have any experience with stuff like that.

It's awesome, would definitely recommend. Just make sure your brother gets the original (green can) or else he'll end up smelling of flowers and unicorns, or some other girlie stuff!

I have seen it at Medicare on Tran Hung Dao, Dist. 1 and Citimart, NG Trai, Dist. 1 but cannot say what the fragrance or price are. Do not use this product so did not pay that much attention.

The hair stylists can understand that you want cut or color. The problem is finding one who can do it well. 

If you don't find any place near you look in the Backpacker Area. At least they can speak some English.

I get a hair cut for 40,000 and color for 160,000 but I really had to look.

Correction:  I saw dry shampoo but do not recall the brand.