Hi everyone.... I'm new to belgium...been here since march. I've been unable to make friends...don't understand french nor flemish :(  if you there's anybody out there who wants to go  ouT for a walk or sight seeing at grand place (I just love that place) or probably see a movie at kinepolis pls holla. Ciao

Where are you from and which languages do you speak ? You will not feel alone in Brussels because it's multicultural and full of different ethnicities

I'm a Nigerian.... I speak considerably good english. I'm getting to learn french bit by bit....ca va....bonjour..... Com bien.lol

But I haven't been able to make any friends...cause you hardly find someone that understands english.

k_wale wrote:

I'm a Nigerian.... I speak considerably good english. I'm getting to learn french bit by bit....ca va....bonjour..... Com bien.lol

But I haven't been able to make any friends...cause you hardly find someone that understands english.

This is true. To improve French try conversation exchange or conversation tables (Maison de la Francité for example)