Scar in lungs...

Hi Luckyadriel,

I read your post regarding receiving medical fit certificate in dubai for residency visa.

Did you manage to have fit certificate also in manila before you go to dubai?

I have offer now in dubai and my employer already knows my case. i have sent them my private doctor medical fit cert and sputum test negative result which they approved and send me offer letter stating that receiving satisfactorily medical report and advise me to take the medical exam in gamca clinic here in manila. i checked with the agency if its possible to get fit certificate from gamca clinic stating my case which have fibrocalcified densities in left upper lobe or scar in the lungs.  They told me that if its ok with the employer it is possible.

Now my question is if ever i  get fit certificate here and do another medical test in dubai, is it really strict in the implementation of gamca rules for old tb case or scar?  as i have read your post i think its possible to get also fit certicate but i am worried right now as i have read so many forums regarding deportation for old scar issue.  Please advise on what to do.

thanks

hi jennytorres888
                   what happen in your case? please keep us updated, thanks...

Hi, you can try it, lakasan mo lng loob mo,http://www.guide2dubai.com/info/medical-tests-rules.asp, read this, prang nbago na yung policy nila about the TB scar.