Coming to cuenca with a chronic condition

I am traveling next year to cuenca for 8 weeks! I take several medications for a inflammatory arthritis disease! I am wondering if I can bring humeria, methotrexate, butrans patches, and Percocet across the borders! I have prescriptions for all of them! I am just wondering what I need  to do to ensure I can bring my medicine! I am not getting my help from my medical school Iam coming with! It's so important I keep my disease in remission so I can function normally! Anyone else's traveled with similar meds?! I have heard I can bring the pain pills with a script! I don't take those very often unless I have a flare! I do wear butrans patches 10mcg/hr. it's not something I can usually get a 2 month supply but I have talk to my dr. To see about that! I am more worried customs will take them! Also I usually end up taking mucinexD for my allergies and the nasal inflammation I get from my disease, is that med available in cuenca?
I appreciate any information! Thank you again! Also I have an autoimmune disease I have already had one joint replaced I am not looking for natural Remedies! I tried that and it didn't control my disease and cost me a joint!

I have never had an issue with any medications being looked at. I carry mine in my carry on luggage, and have never been even questioned. I even put mine in a baggie, but kept the original label with the script.
You'll find in Ecuador that most meds are available over the counter. It's really narcotics that they look at.
Safe Travels

We will also take prescription meds with us I and I was told that would be no problem by the Consulate of Ecuador in San Francisco.

hello,is carbide-levodopa or Senemet 25/100 available and how much,
im looking to leave Thailand for some place with fresh foods,veggies

wher you can BUy land this place to me is very very overrated

wm