Job at Mobily

Hi People!

I have recently got a job offer from Mobily. But there is one thing which is worrying me is that HR contacted me and placed the offer a week before last week and I had some queries to ask (i wanted to enquire about my visa type and negotiate the pay a bit) but now they are not responding to it. My line manager has asked me to resign from my current position here which I have done so, thus I am living on the edge. :(

I do not have their contact numbers, the offer is through NCBS, please help me out what to do now.

Keep hopes up as such procedures here crawl and sometimes may take months. Unfortunately there are not any options except waiting for their response.

NCBS look like a recruitment agency or a contracting company. If it's a contracting company then you gotta be careful as after all they're not *Mobily*. Honestly, resigning without having signed a new job offer letter is what's called *jumping the gun*.

NCBS is another company for mobily, but they only offer salary and ticket and insurance.... not like mobily itself... I think you been punked man

SamUSA70 wrote:

NCBS is another company for mobily, but they only offer salary and ticket and insurance.... not like mobily itself... I think you been punked man

Exactly what came across my head.

Yaa it was sort of a 'leap of faith' but I had to resign from my current position due to contextual factors. Anyways, hopes are high and I have heard that they usually take quite a lot of time to process. I have been offered the position via email and my director has been pushing me to resign from my position and complete the documentation process in order to join asap.

lets c how it goes....*fingers crossed*

what is NCBS....?

NCBS is a company started and owned by Mobily. It was opened to transfer all non saudi's from Mobily to them and eventually run the operations part. PM me for more details and contact details.