Namasté!

Nice to meet you all!

My name is Mark Westerweel, and new to this forum. Looking for a job so I can live for some years with my friends, and make more in the beautiful country that is Nepal.

My interests are Buddhism, voluntary work, books, art, music, good conversations and food.

Feel free to reply!

Have a good day.

EDIT: I am 29 years old Dutchman, who's looking for adventure. I've been two times-both 6 weeks- in Nepal, and am planning a longer stay this time. I am looking for a job as either an English teacher, an Executive-Chef and/or a Culinary Arts teacher. I have TEFL and experience in teaching from my work in kitchens.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be a longer introduction of yourself, and details about what you are looking for might help us to guide you.

Thank you,

David.

Sure, thanks. I will edit my original post. Thank you!

i am interesting

Interesting, if so please tell me more.

Interested? Please tell me more.

Hello Mark.

Concerning the job search, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Nepal section. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i am seeking jobs in nepal can you help me
kind Regards
shishir paudyal
nepal

Hello shishirpaudyal -> In which sector are you looking for work? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

now i am working in isp company which is third largest company of nepal as account

i am interesting in any largest company as account
thank you

Thanks! And done!

Hi Mark,

Would this be an organization for you to contact..?
http://learndutchinnepal.blogspot.com/

I know that two of the teachers listed there either are leaving or have left Nepal for some time. They might need another person?

Kind regards,

Jorge.

thank you very much! Will check it out!

ok please contact me 9849215821