Any expats wishing to meet up in Kolkata?

Hello!

It would be nice to make some new friends around the city! I can't call myself new to Kolkata, but I have lived many years outside of it, so in my current visit to this great city, I wish to explore it better! Anyone wishing to catch up on a chat about Kolkata? :)
Have a great day, folks!

i would love to, lady.

hye mrs shal.its nice to see u here.im faiza also very new to this city.lets catch up =) i live in newtown btw

Hi Mrs Shal

It is nice to hear that you are back to the city of Joy from Paris . I am sure you will see some changes in the City . This city is no more ' City of Joy " under the political influence this city has become " City of Cry " ........ I have no problem to meet you at Kolkata. I stay very close to Kolkata Airport . If you are interested please feel free to contact me on your arrival at Kolkata

Take care and wishing you happy landing at Kolkata

Sumanta
Kolkata

Hey hi! That would indeed be great. adds a new charm to an aready existing life. so tell me what's new

Hey guys,
Thank you all for your lovely response, but I have moved out of Kolkata already!! :) I had not the chance to meet anyone from this site! But perhaps the next time I'm around there, I will put up a new post. Thank you all for having written in!
Have a nice day!

hi!
I will be in kolkata in october and november.
hope to meet you by then
my mail is
[email protected]
if you want, you can write to me directly
bests
Antonia

I would like to meet others, as long as it is in the Central area. (That is the only place I know and feel comfortable in.)

HI this  is  akash  from India  jamshedpur  very near  to kolkata  could  we  friend ,  I  am  working  as  a  software  engineer.

I would like too but I am not from their I am in new Delhi right now :)

This  is Akash  from Jamshedpur  near  kolkata , could  we know  each other?

Well Madam when you have come to Kolkata a cosmopolitan city you will find diversified culture here. But if you want to know true spirit of any place you must visit remote areas. Red my blog site kittuselfemployment.blogspot.com. If you are interested I will take you to 100 villages where I am working. Your lodging is free. Only request even if they supply you food free reimburse them with gifts and not money those household use items. If you want to see photographs please mail me and I will give you link in PICASA and Facebook so that you can see these beautiful places. Later you can make short trip and if you find the facilites acceptable you can travel far and wide. My work is generating self employment among rural youth and I stay live at my own expenses. My work is a contribution to my country. At Kolkata I earn thro consultancy and my fees are fat. I spend that money in funding these hapless youth. So please do not think I am doing business with you.

So it seems like nobody actually met one another in here.  Oh well, lets see if that changes somewhat...

I Just moved to the city 4 days ago, and am looking recreational activities & networking opportunities. It would be interesting to meet people - both local and expats - outside one's everyday habitat.

I was hoping we could organize an expat group meet, perhaps over lunch or drinks...

Anyone interested?

Hi Shal,

This is Anjan from Kolkata working in a shipping / logistics company. It will be pleasure for me to get you as my friend.

Rgds/Anjan

[Moderated: Avoid using copy/paste on the forum.]

yea yea dat 'd b kool....lets catch up...kolkata is only  butiful in d centre....grrrr....get in touch