Would love to meet filipino friends here in kolkata

Hi im Claire...Im from davao city...i would love to meet fellow kababayans here in kolkata, Ive been here for years now but would love to meet pinoys here...

hi clair try to reply me im also looking to meet filipino friends here in kolkata.

Hello frnd, what u doing there in kolkatha

Hi to all

I would like to live and work at kolkata

I need your advice on how i can possibly do it..

Hi Venus,

How long u been here in India. I'm working here in Mumbai.

Paano ba magpadala ng pera sa atin mula dito?.

Salamat.

Alger

i am here in mumbai also, i came from cebu philippines.
pag may atm ang nasa pinas na papadalhan mo ng pera madali lang yun pero pag wala
mahirap walang, money transfer dito..

nahihirapan din ako noong una... dahil may western union tapos nakasulat inernational...
tapos yun pala within india..

mag-ingat ka sa papasukan mo sa kolkata... kilalang lugar yan dito sa mga magdalena..
baka mapasok ka sa maling trabaho..

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

cerilo pacina,

This is an Aglophone forum, when posting here kindly use English ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

Please read the INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT these are the rules that our members are required to adhere to when using the forums.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese). You can access any of them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. In each of these forums postings should be ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

My wife have card in pinas So how did u send.

Hi Cerilo, Which place in mumbai? Im staying in powai.

hello0 dear
sure we can meet
i also like to meet new people

Hello...

Hope your doing fine. I really appreciate the hospitality and the warmth i had received from Phil when i had visited Quezon City. I happy to know many are here in Kolkata. I just love the hospitality of filipinos, would like to meet new friends from Phil and would love to make friends.

This reply to that post may be too late as it was posted last year.

I just arrived in Kolkata, stationed at Salt Lake City to be exact and so far I have not seen/met Filipinos and am in need of some guidance on the City from an expat to another expat.

let me know if you are able to share your time/knowledge of the area.

thanks.

B