How to understand our Partner??????

hi friends,

i know this is a billion dollar question!!!!

still lets make a combined effort to know the other side

tell me how to understand our partner??????

your views, suggestions and real time experiences>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No idea and never will have.

Save money but I want to go out to a place that will cost a fortune
Save money but I want new clothes.
You spent how much?

Nope. No clue.

Come home
Why didn't you do that while you were out?

I have an ear infection so I'm sitting in the quack's right now.
The infection means I can't hear properly.
Maybe I should leave it.

We have a partner?  How much did he invest?

Men are from mars,women are from venus......understand partners? I think thats ambitious

I don't even understand my partner so how to understand more than one????

hello
  How r u? If you don;t mint i want chat with because i want to know some details

Old French saying.

"Never marry a girl you if can't see her parents house from your church spire"

Then no misunderstandings!

srini.va1980 wrote:

hello

To whom you are talking to?

Nemodot wrote:

Old French saying.

I don't get it.

Primadonna wrote:
srini.va1980 wrote:

hello

To whom you are talking to?

His partner.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Nemodot wrote:

Old French saying.

I don't get it.

He's saying, if you come from the same cultural background, you'll be fine.
Personally, I think that's crap but that's just me.

mas fred wrote:

He's saying, if you come from the same cultural background, you'll be fine.
Personally, I think that's crap but that's just me.

That's demonstrably untrue.  Half of all married couples in my culture divorce.

Give time to each other; understand each other's mutual interests then to decide. Take tests to your partner in time of need so it will prove you his/her sincerity with you.

Let me to guide u that u both have to consider ur ways of living and try to communicate,as it is the solution for every problem.

just read the manual book...:D

People don't read books anymore.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

People don't read books anymore.

so, that is why they have to ask how to understand their partner! that's because they don't read books anymore!!

wooow..

i can find the relation! finally..

EB and meditation both bring equal doses of enlightenment.

hail EB...

i don't understand men..they are so odd!

ok i think this one of the best question that should be raised. its not more difficult to understand our partner but in some people case its very difficult so i want to give some comment so that can help you to make understand towards the feelings and other thing about your partner

first we have to know what is the desire of our partner
what is he/or she is lacking of
what he or she is lacking off
what thing should he or she desire off from you
and other thing such as equality on the everything or anything else it can be anything else so we should also do the mind on those on the things i think these idea can solve your problem thankyou

actually not they are not i think you are not getting the more information about the needs and the desire such as like what are they desire from you . some one wants you to do some work by showing the such behaviour so you have to understood them form deeply actually in my thought they are not as you think.

The key to a loving relationship: understanding your partner's primary love language

sara_choudary wrote:

The key to a loving relationship: understanding your partner's primary love language

What if it's Zulu?

sara_choudary wrote:

What is primary love language exactly?

sara_choudary wrote:

yes i was wondering the same thing!

griziki wrote:

Men are from mars,women are from venus......understand partners? I think thats ambitious

Hey! My partner and I are BOTH from VENUS, and I STILL don't understand her sometimes!! LOL!!

But I saw a card once that said, "I don't always understand you, but I always love you." And I guess that's what it comes down to. Also, finding your true SOUL MATE helps too. When that happens, you CONNECT on the things that REALLY matter, like respect and values, with "cultural differences" not mattering in the least, and EVERYTHING ELSE PALES in comparison to your love. EVERYTHING. And your love TAKES CONTROL in the end, and resolves every situation. Because NONE OF US ARE PERFECT. Only TRUE LOVE is PERFECT.

Nemodot wrote:

Old French saying.

what a beautiful words

dont expect to much from him, never ask what he or she can provide. Listen to what he / she is saying, pay attention.

welcome

Meet other expats and join the events

OR