GOLD 24k in Riyadh

Hello,

As you all know there is gold rush going on in Riyadh now. I would like to know where can we get the best price. Is it online or in store.  Don't mention M*****R GOLD, they are just cheaters..with too high prices. Batha gold price is not very good. Say some thing new.

No one in this forum interested in this topic????

Check in Dheera Gold market or Naseem Gold market.

Better for you to keep ur money in ur pocket and send money to ur family back to India, in near future may b u need that money for survival. new law is clear saudization by hook or by crook.

IamAlien wrote:

Check in Dheera Gold market or Naseem Gold market.

Could you give coordinates or location on google maps? Would really appreciate it.

Alex

pcline wrote:

No one in this forum interested in this topic????

Most of us absolutely not interested in the yellow metal :(

I know a lot of westerners here who have bought gold jewelry, thinking it would be a way to beat inflation (and avoid taxes back home). 

I think they are probably sorry they did this now that gold has ~crashed~!

I believe in the yellow metal, most Asians are after it. The price may have dropped a bit but still not a bad choice of investment. The current prices are expected to grow back soon. For quality gold you can check the souqs in taiba and dheera.

I'm not convinced :(
With the same amount of investment and in the same time period, there are so many other easier ways to earn much better margins.

But yes, as Allie said above: if you save taxes back home, that's something else.

I guess it depends on personal experiences each had and on the way / how you use the investment. For medium or low risk takers gold based investments are always a good option and your investment is some times guaranteed. I agree there are other options which are more lucrative, depending on risk appetites. My belief was based on my experiences and it has always yielded.

Spot on, it all depends on so many things; personal preference, risk factors volume and probabilities, capital rqr etc are just a few of them.

And at the end of the day, something is better than nothing. Agreed.

Now the topic is going towards investments management...But my point it where to buy gold bars at spot price in riyadh.

pcline wrote:

where to buy gold bars at spot price in riyadh.

HRGuru wrote:

For quality gold you can check the souqs in taiba and dheera.

last month i bought 50g 24K Gold Bar from batha market and the price was 10500 SAR.which i taken back to Pakistan.