House related help required? do inbox me.

Hey guys, finding a house in Mumbai is one of the most difficult and time consuming affair.
Everyone are welcomed to write to me if they meed any sort of help. I would be glad to help and I wont take any fee or something. So do write to me only expats are welcomed. Indians please dont message me for dating etc. Thanks, Lara.

Hi Lara,
If you need :
Everyone are welcomed to write to me if they meed any sort of help. I would be glad to help and I wont take any fee or something. So do write to me only expats are welcomed.

Assistance in the above,I am with you.

I have been able to place the student I wrote to you about who arrived in mumbai today and tomorrow I have field visit to help her in the research design.It is by assisting the expats,tourists,students and volunteers(free of cost) that one can benefit from "aculturisation" More in the next post.
Best wishes,
art

Dear Lara,
This student has seen Dharavi & Juhu and off course bandra & santacruz.I have asked on the blog elsewhere for Hiranandani.She will manage the Colaba part.I will accompany for banganga and the national park one day.Have asked my Indian friend to accompany her for the locality Dadar.Do you think that you know someone who also can help her also with Central Mumbai as she can see it from the point of view of an expat if accompanied by an expat also.
It would require showing her around the points that you think are of interest from out of Mahim Church,Mahim Fort,Hinduja Hospital,the beach in Dadar(or what is left of it),View of Sea Link,Dr.Babsaheb Ambedkar Memorial,Catering College,Siddhivinayak Temple,Swaminarayan temple,Shivaji park,a chawl,5 gardens ,Imax,Coffee at maheshwari Park,The batatawada and crowds outside dadar Station(W),Misal at prakash,Gomantak or Goa Portugesa ,Window shopping at saree shops on N.C. Kelkar Road at. to name some.
I am trying to find the time for showing her around but I am finding it difficult as I cant cover all the areas.With this post I am reaching out to expats who would want to see or discover these places themselves and show some of these (the ones known to them )to this young researcher who is taking a tour of places of tourist interest in a Mumbai darshan route today.Assistance is required  as early as 19th which seems to be a holiday or Saturday or 21 st.
Any questions about the above,please feel free to ask.
Best wishes,
art