USA Expat Needs a Facilitator in Mumbai

I am living in New York City and moving to Mumbai on 20 January. I am working with an excellent facilitator in Mumbai, but I think it would be prudent to find additional ones should something not work out. IMMEDIATE concern is a flat/apartment (accommodation) very soon after arrival. Can anyone on this forum assist me in locating a facilitator for expats moving to Mumbai that can assist in finding a flat/apartment and, in general, guidance in getting around the city. Can anyone who can help contact me privately with a reference? The timing is urgent.

Whats your accommodation budget like ?
I mean are you looking for Luxurious, Moderate or cheap places ?

Dear Sir,

I am a tourist guide for the past 15 years. I visited many places all over India. I think I can help you.

If you like to contact me contact

Greetings from Chennai

Sugu

Hi,
How are you doing?
There are plenty of people I know personally who can solve your requirement of accomodation, especially without any agent. Let me know your exact requirements by shooting a private message.

Thanks,
Lara

Please see makaan.com and 99acres.com for your housing needs.

Trust this is of assistance.

Regards,
Vijith.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi, i read your blog today,i feel all the feedback will not help,you need a professional to do things right for you here in India (mumbai). i am referring to Mr Sanjeev Rai Malhotra,whose main line of business is to deal with expat accommodation in India. Sanjeev do customize the accommodation as the expat requirements.I would say talk to him,his contact details are 09873456000 and his mail id is [email protected].
Warm Regards
Amit

Thanks, Amit!
dat

Beadwindow2010
                  i think you should contact arthand on this blog. he ha been helping expats from last 10 years.

Thanks, I have; this is my original post. DT

hello,
      please free to contact me on [email protected]  if you have any problems,

Regards,
Rahul