Hw long it takes

Hw long it takes to b settle in Malaysia

The answer is 42.

For the question we need more...........

:rolleyes:

42?

Hi Aisha, do you mind explaining what you want to know? What you mean by settle down? Is it like finding a place to stay?

I mean coming on vst vsa,thn transfering to professional one & getting a job etc

Oooooo, that one! Sometimes long, sometimes forever. I am sorry. I am just joking.

I did not expect such a tough question. I do not know the answer.

Its ok

Hitchikers guide to the universe. Aliens built super computer to answer what is the meaning of life. 2000 years later answer is 42. The question was not defined! They made that radio show/book into a film

I have no clue what Nemo is referring to :-) but I bet I'd know if I didn't fall asleep during that movie :-D

Aisha, you can come down on a visit visa and look out for a job. But it isn't easy at all for an expat to get a job, unless you have some skills that are in demand in the local market (healthcare, technology, etc). But don't hold your breath or put too much hope in it. If you do manage to get a job, the company will need to sponsor your work permit.

Thnx for reply really i do not understand wt nemo said:(

Nemodot wrote:

Hitchikers guide to the universe. Aliens built super computer to answer what is the meaning of life. 2000 years later answer is 42. The question was not defined! They made that radio show/book into a film

42 Puzzle By Nemodot.;)

Philistines :rolleyes:

Classic British comedy where the Earth was built to answer the question what was the question that gave the answer 42. Except the Earth is destroyed to make an intergalatic hyperspace highway by the Vogans.....

If you ever get a chance read the book. It is very funny. The film wasn't so funny.

Ahhh no time sir

Yes 42 is the correct answer to these kind of questions. And you're also correct about the book. As for the movie i turned it off after around 10 minutes :D