Looking for a part-time maid

i need a part-time maid for 3-4 hours in the morning, 3 days a week. this is prefered but i am flexible with regards to the timings. i live in wangsa maju, fairly close to ampang. let me know.

Hello carlyle1979.

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi carlyle1979,

you can try these numbers : 0102709580, 01126217305 and also u can find maids in jobs wanted section from the below site http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/kua/

Thanks,

thanks gpms. r these numbers of some agency or maids that u have tried out. plenty of cleaning services but prefer a person who is tried and tested and is reliable. safety first and thats why im looking for recommendations.

individual maids I tried too 2 3 times.. dam sure you will get good services from them .. some maids will not offer their services for bachelors so I am not sure about the mentioned phone numbers how they are good?.

They can charge RM 20 - 25 per hour & min 3 - 4 hours.

I am using services from one agency past 6 months they are providing indo maids very strict and they charge RM 50 for 4 hours.
Phone number : 0163387273.

Thanks,

hey thanks a ton gpms :-)

Hi carlyle1979,

did you go for a part-time maid ? I am looking for one on everyday basis for 2-3 hrs at my place in Bangsar south. Do you have recent experience with any agency which you can recommend.

Regards,

yes, i did find someone. i have nice filipino maid who comes in thrice a week for 3 hrs. pleasant personality and very thorough. but she prefers working in the wangsa maju area where i live. but u can try the numbers that gpms has provided.

Hey Carlyle
How much are you paying her and wot work does she do?
Cheers..!

12 myr per hour. just cleaning.

Thats nice.. Have you entered any kind of contract with her or it just good faith that shes coming to work and you are paying her as per the number of hours worked..!
Cheers..!

Carlyle..so u found a maid...i hope i get one too as wer in the same area..is language a prob wid her?plz gime the contact no if you can...thx ..

@cool guy: no contract. yes on the good faith part :-)

@ankita: will share the number. first move to kampung warisan :-)

:)sure...carlyle

Hello all, does anyone can give me a recommend for cleaning services number? I need to clean up my new apt, kitchen, bathroom, and balcon, just for once.

Best wishes
Thank you.

I need one too...

chintyaputridh wrote:

Hello all, does anyone can give me a recommend for cleaning services number? I need to clean up my new apt, kitchen, bathroom, and balcon, just for once.

Best wishes
Thank you.

If you are looking for one time cleanup, i suggest you call up the cleaning agencies instead of looking for a maid. The one that i know of is "one bright Cleaning Services" i usually call them up once a week and they do a decent job.

amitv wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:

Best wishes
Thank you.

If you are looking for one time cleanup, i suggest you call up the cleaning agencies instead of looking for a maid. The one that i know of is "one bright Cleaning Services" i usually call them up once a week and they do a decent job.

wow thank you!
do u hv their number? or i just can find at internet by typing "one bright Cleaning Services" ??
btw, how much does it costs?? thank you

chintyaputridh wrote:
amitv wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:

Best wishes
Thank you.

wow thank you!
do u hv their number? or i just can find at internet by typing "one bright Cleaning Services" ??
btw, how much does it costs?? thank you

[number moderated]. This is not one bright though..cheers!!

hi, i read y0ur p0st here and i try t0 reply if u still l00king a partime maid....am w0rking partime maid here in Malaysia and i have a valid visa permit...am h0nest, and hard w0rking if u are interested pls c0ntact me in this n0. +60189891579...thank y0u..

Hi marianne5254,

Welcome to expat-blog Please feel free to post your advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Maid services are very costly in KL? If I compare with India...normal cleaning+ washing dishes can be done in MYR50-70 per month ( and in the most costly city of Mumbai).....I just can't imagine paying +2000 MYR to maids for a month ( 30 days* 3hrs per day*avg 25 MYR).....please correct me if I am wrong.....it totally defies purchase parity concept......I would be glad if someone corrects my calculation.........I am moving to KL in some months and this calculation has rocked my budgeting.......please assist

[Moderated: pls send your details via a pm]

hi to all expat members and even the nonbembers who read my msg.anyway im looking 4a parttime job as a cleaner.i stay in taman rasmi jaya ampang near bukit indah.f u need my ser vice pls.call at my mobile no.0166056576.i will try clean up your place and u can trust me im honest ok.thanl you.

Hi  nurul syahada,

Don't hesitate to post your advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Kuala Lumpur section. This might help you in your job search. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi ibankerr, yes, it's a bit expensive here for part-time maids. Expect to pay in the range of 15-25 MYR per hour. It depends on the area you live in. I end up paying almost 500 MYR a month for 3hrs a day thrice a week. I'd recommend this option rather than a daily maid. I know the feeling since I'm originally from mumbai :)

ibankerr wrote:

Maid services are very costly in KL? If I compare with India...normal cleaning+ washing dishes can be done in MYR50-70 per month ( and in the most costly city of Mumbai).....I just can't imagine paying +2000 MYR to maids for a month ( 30 days* 3hrs per day*avg 25 MYR).....please correct me if I am wrong.....it totally defies purchase parity concept......I would be glad if someone corrects my calculation.........I am moving to KL in some months and this calculation has rocked my budgeting.......please assist

I think I have time to do part time job.

also me looking for

@ sandyheaven and wailagbry > Hello :) Pretty think that the  Temporary work in Kuala Lumpur section might help. Thanks. Karen )

hi im merly looking for a partime job house cleaning ,babysitting,caregiving for old sick people,,im very patient ,hardworking..and have a valid permit..if you are interested pls. ( Moderated: No personal details on the forum pls)

Hi,

Michelle here and im looking forward to be your part time maid.

Best Regards,
Mitch

Hi merly atienza dilao and Mitch

You should please post a classified in the Personal and household services jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi ibankerr,

The cost of services here is much higher if you do a straight conversion to Indian Rs. I have moved to KL few months back and would recommend that you be careful when budgeting for any service. Be it house help, cooking etc.( even a hair cut :-) )

Regards,

Thank gpms world. Will definitely try their services and give a review next. So the rest can also  use this service.
I used to go to Puchong to fetch the maid from the agency. Rate is RM60 for 6 hrs, but it is too time consuming.
Your reccommendation is the next cheapest on the list. :)

Hi there. Do u still need a maid. I know I'm a guy n Im local. Currently I'm looking for extra job part time as I'm supporting my brothers study. Please give me a call @ 0162256412. I am good at cleaning and cooking too. So please let me knw. Thanks

Hi there. If you need any cleaning service pls let me know. U can call or whatsapp me at 0162256412.

@ Fauzi81 >

Priscilla wrote:

Hi merly atienza dilao and Mitch

You should please post a classified in the Personal and household services jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello to everyone!!!!! if u need a part time or evennfull time cleaningnhouse, or even waitres casher I am here I can work it well I am working hard,so pls contack to my # 0143217053......... thanx and hoping can get job here

ivy# philippines

Hi Carlisle,

My maid has just been fired for injuring my mother in law and will be looking for a new job. How much are you prepared to pay?

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

Closed