School and bus questions

Anyone have any good/bad experiences with the Pakistan International school or know of their reputation?  We are not sure if we should send them to the Pakistan school or the American school. Does anyone know how diverse the American school is?

We are also considering to homeschool them if the schools aren't ok or if we don't get into a good one as well as some possible other options.

As far as the busing situation goes, we'll be living near King Faisal hospital and the Pakistan Intl school is not within walking or easy driving either.  They have a busing system but I was wondering if the al-Amoudia compound also has a bus that goes to the Pak. Intl school? Does it go to the American school?

thank you all!!

Just a query, If you are an American, Why do you want to send the kids to Pakistan Intl School ?? :rolleyes:

We are fortunate enough to have that opportunity to choose. Since we're not knowledgeable of the diversity and demographics of the American school, we are not sure if we would like to send our children there or not. So we are really trying to find the best fit for our family so our kids can feel good and flourish in their new environment. The difficult part is that we may not get into any school this year due to the timing. So I hope it is not too difficult to find a part time teacher to help me homeschool them!

Personally, I would send them to either a Pakistani or Indian school, as the curriculum is more enriched. However, if I had to choose American, Pakistani or Indian, I would choose Indian each time as their teaching surpasses a lot of other schools.

Good luck