Establish friendship with some Filipino people in Poland

Magandang gabieveryone!

I`am not a filipino but I'd like to establish friendship with some Filipino people in Poland. Personally i wish t o live in the Philippines but i am trying to help my girlfriend and future fife to move to Poland/Warsaw and find a job hre which to be honest worries me. Everyone are welcome and maybe some of you could help us to find a job for her and of course it would be good for my Algeleen if she had some contakt with other filipinos. As for me it will be a great honor to meet any of you. May God bless you all your families and nation :)

facebook.com/wszyc This is my Facebook for easier contact. Please feel free to add me because unfortunately i ma blocked...

Hello Yuu1991.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Warsaw forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi : - ) It was interesting to learn about you and your girlfriend. It would be my pleasure to meet you guys : - ) I am not a Filipino but I met some and they were very nice people. I am originally from Belarus. I study at the UW. You are welcome to contact me back if you wish. Blessings!

hi i am a Filipino and i would like to move in Poland as well, i met a polish girl online and i want to see her personally i am currently living in saudi arabia it is 4 hours away from poland it is sounds easy to get there because saudi is close to it but i dont know how to start.

[Moderated: pls avoid posting personal details for safety reasons]

Hi Im a Filipina living in Crakow, my Husband is Polish.. Join Pinoy in Poland in FB in Warsaw, maybe they could help you somehow to find a work for your Girlfriend, although finding work in Poland is not that easy... Nice meeting you in Expat.com..

Pozdrawiam

what kind of job is she interested in? I am looking for someone to be our cleaning lady ( kind of an au pair, but with good salary and not need to live with us! )