New vehicles

Hi all.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of new vehicles that they sell in Belize city?  And if you know about how much they sell for.  Having a hard time finding info online.  I know they have new dealerships, Ive seen them, but not sure exactly what makes they sell.  Thanks

We have been there in November, and heading back in a couple weeks, getting organized for our move - so not a 'local' as of yet. The dealer we stopped in at sells, GEO, Nissan, Dodge/Jeep. The prices they quoted were comparable to what the vehicles sell here in Canada.

Yorkmimi - Bravo Motors is the Isuzu/Nissan/Jeep dealership and Belize Diesel/JMA is Toyota/Mitsubishi/Suzuki.
Both dealerships have websites, and I'm sure both would be very happy to give you a quote via email.

Thanks alot, I will check those out.

I would recomend going to belize diesel.several of my friends have purchased 4 door 4x4 small trucks there.toyota hilux pickups with a 3 liter diesel engine are very nice as are the mitsubishi 4 door 4x4 pickups with diesel engine.diesel fuel is about 2$ a gallon cheaper than gas and you get great mpg.I think they run around 32000 u.s. dollars new and are very dependable.you can ask about fleet vehicles,they are vehicles that the government orders but can't afford to buy all they order.they dont have power windows and such but do have airconditioning .....good luck and happy travels

There is also a Land Rover dealer at Central Farms airport.

We bought our vehicle from Bravo and are very happy with it and with the services Bravo provides.