Anti spam system & new rules

I can't send massage to any friends

Kai2008 wrote:

I can't send massage to any friends

With just 2 posts on the site, I doubt they are your friends. Please read #1 post on this thread and follow it carefully. It will explain in what to do.

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

i have read the terms and will not copy the messeges. now how will my PM be activated?

Sadikshya wrote:

i have read the terms and will not copy the messeges. now how will my PM be activated?

CONGRATULATIONS  :top:

You are the 1 millionth 475 thousandth 2 hundredth and 97th member to ask this question.

Your prize is to have your message system opened. To collect your prize there are conditions which you must understand and follow.

1/ Read and understand post #1 on this thread.
2/ Follow the rules laid out in this post.
3/ Post a number of times on other sections of the forum.
4/ No silly one line posts.
5/ All posts to be topical and informative.
6/ No cut and paste as this will get you banned.

Follow the above conditions and your message system will be automatically activated.

Good luck.  :one

sorry Guys i wasn't know that

Noted

ok, we will see and try

HI im very sorry that my fault

noted

m really was not aware about policy..pls unblock me

someshpratap88 wrote:

m really was not aware about policy..pls unblock me

Posting here will do nothing to open up your PM system. No one but yourself can activate it. You need to read and understand #1 post in this thread.

The site is not a free personal private chat site for you. You need to earn the right to send messages. Post meaningful questions and if you can reply to other questions. But not with one word responses.

Follow these simple rules and your PM system will be unlocked.

Ok

ok
Thanks
Actually
I send same message for Merry Xmas for lots friends
may be is seen like copy past
please unblock
I care

mmkoman3 wrote:

ok
Thanks
Actually
I send same message for Merry Xmas for lots friends
may be is seen like copy past
please unblock
I care

So as a new member you chose to send out unwanted, unsolicited messages. :dumbom:

Cut and paste is not allowed and it is up to you to get your message system activated again.
This forum is set up so new members have to go through a process to prove that they are a genuine member and then have their message system automatically activated after the new member has posted a number of informative type posts on other sections on the forum. Posting here will not get your system activated.

It is obvious that you did not read post #1 on this thread that lays out and explains the process. Until you do then you will not be able to send messages.

GREAT support! Thanks.

hw can i participate in the forum

Same thing happen

Was not clear before

zineb hadiji wrote:

hw can i participate in the forum

Go to your country section, read the posts there and answer a few with informative topical posts. You can also open a new thread there introducing yourself to the forum.

Bsm889 wrote:

Was not clear before

It is quite clear if you had taken the time to read, understand and follow the rules / advice laid out in post #1 on this thread. There are hundreds of other posts here on this thread that explain it as well.

Hello

I did do that already (posted new member text) but still blocked can you unlock me please???

Thank you

Kelly

Klynnredden wrote:

Hello

I did do that already (posted new member text) but still blocked can you unlock me please???

Thank you

Kelly

Hi Kelly, 4 posts is not enough, and any comments on this thread does not count. No one but yourself can unlock the PM system. So you need post more on the forum.

Hello
Ok I've posted 4 new threads is that enough?  What is the connection to posting on the forum and having the account blocked???
Thank you!
Kelly

Klynnredden wrote:

Hello
Ok I've posted 4 new threads is that enough?  What is the connection to posting on the forum and having the account blocked???
Thank you!
Kelly

There is no set number of posts. Posts on this thread do not count towards having your system activated.

If the posts are on other sections of the forum, informative and topical, you should then try using the system to see if it has been activated.

The system is not blocked for new members unless they have sent out unwanted unsolicited messages to others, or the posts they have done are considered to be spam, of a religious nature, derogatory to others, inflammatory or simply silly one line posts.

New members can activate their message system by following the advice laid out in post #1 on this thread and the many other posts on this thread which explain how this forum operates. This is done so that newbies can prove that the are contributing, genuine members of the forum.

Klynnredden wrote:

Hello
Thank you!
Kelly

The posts made on the Forum, the more PMs can be sent.

thanks.

sorry for sending copy and past, I respect the website policy but I never thought copy and past is against the website rules.
please accept my apology

Hello everybody,
It's really very nice to keep all the members safe from the spam messages. Sorry for not knowing the regulations of the site.
Good luck for every body

I tutaly agreed with you, no one want to recieve spam messages

Could you please tell me if there is a chance to get unlocked PM

SHNAAR#113 wrote:

I tutaly agreed with you, no one want to recieve spam messages

Could you please tell me if there is a chance to get unlocked PM

Follow the rules laid out in post #1
You have not posted enough times to have your system activated.
Posting here in this thread will not count towards having your system activated.

Hi there,
could you please help me to remove my profile ?

Thats not copy and paste .Thanks

hello, how to unlock this block !

ramsay95 wrote:

hello, how to unlock this block !

Yet another new member who has not taken the time to read and understand the posts on this thread that explain how to activate the message system.

Start with reading post #1.

This forum is not a message board and new members have to earn the right to send messages.

Until you do this and undertake what is laid out in post #1 and the many other explanatory posts on this thread then you are unlikely to have your message system activated.

Understood, Boss

thanks for guiding me....

I must apologize. I didn't mean to make spam messages. I'm just too excited to know much more about another countries :D

kindly unblock me as am aware that sending too many messages keep you blocked

Meet expats all over the world

OR