Wiring Money During Tet

I know most places are going to close.  I usually transfer my money via MoneyGram through Walmart to Vietin Bank.  The money is set to transfer tomorrow morning in the early hours and I know at least one bank that will stay open til noon.  I'm just wondering if that doesn't work out, if there is still some alternate means to transfer, say Bank of America which I believe has a location here.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I have a bunch of my fiancees Nieces and Nephews that will be expecting Lucky Money.

Not sure if Bank Of America is still in Vietnam. Citibank has a branch in Saigon.

Would you happen to know if they will be open at all through the holidays.  And yes I believe I was mistaken about Bank of America, thank you for the correction.

zztonedefzz go with what you all ready got set up to do the transfer. The Tet holidays this year are longer and the bank won't be closed all week. They won't bounce the money back if the bank is closed when the transfer goes through. She can pick it up next week. I would suggest Western Union but because of the cost and uncertainty if the place you'd send it to here would be open either might not be a good option.

That being said, there is one other way to do it. Through the VBBS.

Banks, and diplomats, take advantage of every holiday they can.

SWIFT transfers usually transfer through the senior bank branch (main) in a country and if that is closed it won't process the transfer and they will earn, and keep any, interest!