Hello from An Aussie Expat in NJ. Yes, that's New Jersey in the USA!

Hello fellow expats!
I am an Astralian expat (guess you figured that out already)living in Montclair New Jersey. We moved here nearly three years ago but I have only just joined the Expat.com a few weeks ago. We relocated for my husband's job from Sydney, with our two kids, and now have an extra member, our chihuahua: Ezmerelda. We've found being in the US pretty different to back home but have now managed to acclimatize (mostly) to life here.

One thing I have always regretted is not researching the nuances of expat life through a venue like the Expats Blog website, before moving. Wow, there were so many things we were unprepared for!

Like many expats, I have started my own blog; you can read my stuff at www.expatAussieinNJ.com. My idea is to help any potential new residents before they arrive by providing the lowdown on how things work here, so hopefully they have a smoother relocation than ours.

Love to hear from any other expats, especially if you live in good 'ol NJ. Great to be part of the community here,
Warm Regards

Anne-Marie Watson

Hello Anne-Marie Watson.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Do not hesitate to participate on the New Jersey forum and to share your experience.

Thank you,
Aurélie