Newbee

Hi fellow members

I am new on here so I thought I would plunge right in and introduce myself to you...so hello!

I am a 45 year old male who holds dual British and Australian citizenship.  I currently live in Perth (Western Australia), but was born and raised in Jersey (Channel Islands) after which New Jersey takes its name.

I have been to the USA (Eastern seaboard) several times.  I spent Christmas and New Year in NJ and basically this rekindled my boyhood ambition of living in America.  I had the same feeling when I was in MA and FL in 1990/1991, but I got side tracked for 20 years in Australia.

I have to say I really felt at home in New Jersey and would like to call it home one day.

I have worked in the Environment, Health and Safety field for the past 16 years and have been advised by a NJ immigration attorney that me best chance would be for an employer to sponsor me (How many times have I heard people who want to move to Australia say that – there's irony for you).

So that is what brings me to this great site – I would like to network and chat to like minded people, so pop by and introduce yourself and say hi.

Ta ta
Mark

Hello Mark.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie