Looking for friends too talk

I'm looking for friends from Oslo and the surrounding area and nesøya sandvika. someone with whom you can talk to have a cup of coffee to spend nice time for shopping or just eat something. I moved recently from Poland and  lack of friends people is what hurts me the most.

One friend here :). Although not from Oslo, but from Drammen. A bit surprised though, as there are many Poles in Norway. Must be someone in your surrounding too.

And by the way: anyone from Drammen for a beer, coffee, chat?

hi...,
I'm looking for to meet new people her in Oslo...!

Hei people!! Join the New to Oslo group. :)

I'm interesting to know the date, but I don't use Facebook!!

Hei,

I live in Oslo and Im also looking for some friends and more action :)

Marunka wrote:

Hei,

I live in Oslo and Im also looking for some friends and more ac tion :)

cao marunka i live an serbia bat l be meet to your,am soory may english is bad

Well. Hi, IŽm also new. IŽm from Argentina. You can check my facebook profile by looking Juan MArtin and Oslo. Also you can write to my email [email protected] and we could arrange something. Of course it is nice to share and chat and sometimes, being new, is not easy.
See you.
Bye.

Hello guys !! its a great idea to get to know some people ,it will be very nice if you can include me in your planes ,thanks

Hello, I saw your post and I too am looking for friends :) I live in Moss about an hour from Oslo. Maybe you could look at my profile and drop me a line to say hi....keep smiling :)

Hello you all. I've moved here 5 days ago,. so you can imagine I'm struggling when it comes to "who should I invite to a coffee?".
Give me a shout if you're planning to meeting [email protected]

Thanks

hi I'm also living in nesøya.

hi there,

i m new in Oslo, came from Australia to work.

Wud u like to get in touch with me to spare a moment for a coffee?

George (9696 0218)

hi hello how are you ? can we be friend ?

Hello rjoshi -> An introduction would be great! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salut Sorina,

Sunt Claudia, vad ca esti deja de un an in Norvegia, sau poate ca nu? :))  Cum e acolo?...ma bate gandul sa vin si eu, sunt terapeut maseur...

O zi faina iti doresc!

Hi I am Daniel from Romania and i search something to work in Norway.I want to live and work here one time with my wife. I am one good plumber i have 12 years in this field. I speak only english quite well i think. I send many application from Norway but still nothing just now. What do you think is worth to try.

Hello Daniel,

You might want to consider starting a topic of your own on the forum so that people see it better. I think plumbers are in demand, so there should probably be some jobs available. One problem is that employers generally want their employees to speak Norwegian. However, if you have a skill which is in demand and speak good English, then this may not be a requirement.

Another issue which you might have is coming from Romania. I have had several of my Romanian friends tell me that they face discrimination in Norway because many people have a negative impression of Romanians. This is very unfair, but I think it's the way things are for the moment.

The main website for job listings in Norway is www.finn.no/jobb. The website is in Norwegian, but there are sometimes postings in English. In case you don't know, the Norwegian word for plumber is "rørlegger". You could try searching for that.

Good luck,

David

Thanks Sir for answer it is very helpful for me.Yes,unfortunately in all Europe romanians people are bad seen.In Romania is one saying: Forest less brushwood is not...I really i looking to long time one job anywhare outside but I think this is the main disadvantange...the image created...Thanks once more see you Daniel.

It is at least possible to get a job here. I know several Romanians who work here and manage to make a good life for themselves. I think they just have to work a little harder than other people to get it.

David