Quiz night?

#3 17 January 2013 17:10:51

Bitsa
Bitsa
Bordeaux

Re: Quiz night?

I have done some investigoogling and found some pubs that offer a quiz.  Now all I need is a team! Anyone interested?

#5 21 January 2013 11:48:25

Bitsa
Bitsa
Bordeaux

Hi Paul,

The quiz night seem to be Wednesdays or Sundays. The Sherlock Holmes, the Charles Dickens and the HOP (House of parliament) offer it. I've not been to any of them yet, so don't know which to recommend. 

Do you know anyone else that would also be interested to joining a team?

Cheers,

Chloe

#6 22 January 2013 21:54:27

paul4291
paul4291
Bordeaux

Hi Chloe,

I haven't been to any of these quizzes either, so I guess the best option might be to pick at random! Either that or by the location (in case you don't know, HoP is in the pedestrian area, near Place de Bourse, Charles Dickens is on the quai further towards the bridge, and Sherlock Holmes is next to Place Gambetta, but all of them would be equally convenient for me)

I don't really know anyone else to invite unfortunately. I wouldn't mind trying it with just two, or maybe you would prefer to wait and see if anyone else shows an interest?

Paul

#7 22 January 2013 23:20:25

Bitsa
Bitsa
Bordeaux

Hi Paul,

The HoP quiz is on Sunday, the Sherlock Holmes is on a Wednesday, the Charles dickens is on a Tuesday.

I can make the Sherlock Holmes tomorrow night, or possibly the HoP Sunday, but may be away.  I will be in Zurich after that until about the 8th of February.

I'll try to find a way of I boxing you my number.

Cheers,
Chloe

Expatriate health insurance Bordeaux
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bordeaux.
>> Click here
Expat banking Bordeaux
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Bordeaux
A few tips from professionals about moving to Bordeaux.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Bordeaux
Don't worry and travel happy across Bordeaux.
>> Click here