Things to do in Bordeaux during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Bordeaux?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Bordeaux?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Hi Christine,
I realize your post is already 2 months old, I just saw it.
Since I have been in a somewhat similar situation (new arrival without a good network, not knowing where to find info), I decided to set up, together with two friends, a network for internationally-minded people called "BDX Connected".
We are planning on doing activities of any kind to discover Bordeaux and surroundings. Hopefully doing 1-3 activities per month to start with.
If you like, look up the Facebook GROUP BDX Connected, and join. We will probably post a new event for the next two weeks or so.
Cheers

Hello there BDX connected,

Thank you for your contribution on this thread. :)

Well, actually Christine forms part of the Expat.com team and this topic has been launched so as to gather a maximum infos for expats and future expats.

It will be highly appreciated if you could also drop an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Bordeaux section of the website whenever you have updates or a forthcoming event. It will surely benefit the members.

Thank you in advance,
Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

thanks for your reply and the tip where to post our events. We will surely do that, are right now in the process of scheduling a couple of activities.

Maybe you want to join us some day :-)

Have a great day!
Sarah

Hi
If you want I can keep you posted when we have another theatre show?

We start our classes in mid September

Regards

Edward