A tale to share...

Hi all,

I am Tanmay and m from India ... The land of different cultures...controversies and .... And more is for you to find out and discuss.

I am new to the country and would like to catch up with all ..not just people from India but from everywhere and anywhere ... Would be great to learn about new cultures and talk about my own ... It's very important to have loads of friends no matter which part of the world you are in and no matter which part of the world you come from .... So lets meet up and make it happen ...

I don know if weekday is a good option ...we can also do it on weekend .. Lets meet once and turn it into a regular hangout gang :)

Please let me know your thoughts so I can confirm date time and place.

About me :- I am a software professional who loves to party... Play sports ... Outgoing and always open to discuss innovative and good ideas to Make things around better!!!

Still looking for people to respond :)

Hello Tanmay.

Thank you for this introduction.

It's a great idea to create a gathering. Hope you'll get a lot of responses. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks a lot Aurelie :) hope it works out well.

Seems people do not want to increase the circle :( ... come on guys waiting to hearing from you.

Tanmay; let me know if you are in The Hague at some point and we can grab a drink and a chat :)

Sure buddy n the same goes for you :)