Let's be closer !

Hey guys!
I have been a member in this web for a long time. I have looked for some friends. All of them are pretty nice. Although I am not good in English writing skills but I would like to share my feeling to everyone. Moreover, I would love to express Tet to foreigner. Tet is special in Vetnamese's soul. Tet pushes  up Vietnamese closer. The weather is colder and colder very recently, I am so lazy to get out of my bed in the early morning but I must. Haizz. The life is sometimes complicated. I read a newspaper, it said that there was a 22 boy, he is Viet Kieu ( Vietnamese living another country ). He walked from North to South without money, just wanted to prove that Vietnamese are so friendly and kind. I know there are some bad guys, good guys anywhere in the world but I just think that don't make bad conclusions. We all are humans, we talk to each other in different languages and we try to figure out some ways to learn languages coz there is only one reason is we want to share our thoughts, soul, feeling  each other… Why don't we sympathise ? It seems closer to Tet holiday and the end year, we should put bad things out of our mind. I hope that everyone could take the hands and feel happier.
Have nice days !
Fat frog:D

Hi Fat Frog
Don't be so closer to any resturans here....be careful, the some vietnamese resturant will cook you in this TET holidays.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just make day fresh

Hope you are doing good, and Wish you be happy at all times

Chuc Mung Nam Moi ... em! :)

wvictor wrote:

Hi Fat Frog
Don't be so closer to any restaurants here....be careful, the some Vietnamese restaurant will cook you in this TET holidays.)

Only in Ha Noi, we eat only regular food here in TP HCM, if you ignore MeKong Rat dishes.

Jaitch wrote:

Only in Ha Noi, we eat only regular food here in TP HCM, if you ignore MeKong Rat dishes.

Hope you may have enough ếch Thit (Frog meat) in HCMC / Go Vap / Binh Duong / Dong Nai areas.. it is very famous dish over south too..
North is for Dog meats....

Any how i just make this as a Joke only. not to harm any person or culture...

hix..not good..just about fat frog. I dont understand why u can tell me like fat..yep, Frog is pretty delicious but ........oh God:mad:

Nguyenftu12 wrote:

hix..not good..just about fat frog. I dont understand why u can tell me like fat..yep, Frog is pretty delicious but ........oh God:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZYsL64Ul0

I worried this will happen to you ... lol

Be happy at all times

ôi trời ơi. Why can u let me watch it? u are so evil

Nguyenftu12 wrote:

ôi trời ơi. Why can u let me watch it? u are so evil

Uh Xin Loi em..

That was a nice story - tell me more about why Tet is special for you.

ian:)

tet is over:)
and i'm still missing it..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm overweigh after Tet:)))
I drank so much wine without eating but I'm still fat.