New hospital in Al Ain

Hi everyone
I'm hoping to arrive in Al Ain sometime this Spring. I've been offered a job with Amanahealthcare in the Al Afaaz sector.... Can anyone tell me where this area actually is?? Can't see it on Google maps.. Is it far from the city centre? Any good amenities close by?
I'd also love to hear from nurses in Al Ain at the mo as to what working life is like!!!!
Thanks in advance
Minnie 

Minnie7 wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm hoping to arrive in Al Ain sometime this Spring. I've been offered a job with Amanahealthcare in the Al Afaaz sector.... Can anyone tell me where this area actually is?? Can't see it on Google maps.. Is it far from the city centre? Any good amenities close by?
I'd also love to hear from nurses in Al Ain at the mo as to what working life is like!!!!
Thanks in advance
Minnie 

Congratulation Minnie
hope to have great time in Alain
and welcome to UAE

Hi Minnie

Ive also been offered a job there and should be there in April would love to get to know you if thats ok. I live in london but am from Ireland.

Thanks
Pauline.

hello,me also selected to amana hospital.Do you have any idea about when the hospital launching.

hloo

Hiya al ain should be open by April I hope Abu Dhabi alot longer for Amana

hlo

i am also a candidate for amana hospital...... they have given two travel dates to amana.... but they postponed it for some unknown reason..........

Hey

I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything further?  Or had heard from haad re license?

Claire

hlo
      today i got visa to amana hospital, AL Ain...... but ticket is not yet issued........ they are planning to book ticket on 15th of this month( as per recruiting agency)

Hi
is there anybody moving to PROVITA in Al Ain?

Hi folks I'm second time round with my expat adventure I worked in Ksa for 4yrs and now as all here waiting patiently to experience working in Al Ain. It's been a long wait went through the HAAD and slowly though dataflow ...  Looking forward to visa and tickets but no idea when it's defiantly taken longer than Saudi and that's saying some thing....  Just a little worried ... Has any one found any thing on the net to say the hospital is actually built and complete ? Pictures and vids are all virtual !! If u have could you share the site so we can all get excited .? Looking forward to meeting you all out there !

Hi did you get your ticket. And are you in al ain now ??

Hi dear minnie 7 I don't know if you are in AL Ain now? If not I'll explain the place for you later but it is near Tawam Hospital in AL shoaiba area. For more information please answer me because I don't know if you are here or not.

Hi all hope you are well- has anyone had any more news about a definate date for Al Ain yet? I have to decide if I want to go to Al Ain first then Abu Dhabi or just wait until the Abu Dhabi facility opens.
I have emailed a nurse who is currently working in the Al Ain facilty and awaiting a reply/skype call within the next week.

Sarah x

Hi I am also selected for amanna abu dhabi. First told it would be june I would go over then went yo sept, mow gone to oct/nov. Dont know what is happening but its becoming a disappointment now. Im wondering if I will ever get there.

Same here- we all waiting with no info at all!

Ok guys it is looking like I may start in al Ain next month or maybe the next month who knows depends on my working visa so nearly nearly there already one year and a half ... Amana !!! I'm still waiting patently

Hi honey I know that they are not full capacity hope to meet you there soon

HI all....
Just got word of my licensure for Amana, Al Ain......FINALLY!!!! It's been 19 months since this whole process started!!!
Has anyone any idea how long it should take now to receive visa and a date for travel???
Also, anyone already out there, Id really appreciate genuine info and advice re the hospital and expat life out there.......
Thanks in advance,
XX :-)

hello how are you? you have Gmail or yahoo please?

Mike

Sir M.A
Free visa plz sir

[email protected]

saravanan.t wrote:

[email protected]

You have posted on an old thread so do not expect any replies. Also your posts are difficult to understand.

Hello saravanan.t,

As Stumpy has told you its an old thread and can you please be more precise in what you are sharing on the forum.

You can start a new thread on the Al Ain Forum if you are looking for information.

Thank you
Yuveshen