Home care nurse

Hi! I'm a new member here and i just wanna ask if anyone here have any idea if how is it working in a home health care center?, actually al itqan home care center.

I will truly appreciate the response. Thank you

Melgarcia wrote:

Hi! I'm a new member here and i just wanna ask if anyone here have any idea if how is it working in a home health care center?, actually al itqan home care center.

I will truly appreciate the response. Thank you

Hello... im not a nurse but im working in a homecare here in al ain.. and i have lots of nurses friends (filipino's), they were all happy working in a homecare.. they are happy with all the benifits they are getting and our homecare center taking care of them very well.. i think it depends on the company.. you will be lucky if you got good employer.
p.s Never heard of that home care...

Goodluck and godbless ;))

Thank you :-)

hello...im working in al itqan homecare.... we are urgently in need of 2 female nurses with haad and dataflow....btw im alaine del rosario... if u are interested i can refer u to our employer...if u know any registered nurse with this qualification kindly contact me at +971 631 7148 / [email protected] for ur response.Thank u.Godbless..

Is manzil healthcare ok as home care facility?

Hi ynnejsedna! May I know the name of the facility you are working?

can anyone help me with any reliable home care company ? I am new here , I do not have neither DHA nor HAAD license?

Hi,

Just in case you are interested, we need female nurses with HAAD bound for Abu Dhabi, UAE home care. Salary package is AED 10,000 equivalent to 125k in peso. Salary breakdown and other benefits are listed below.

Basic salary is AED 4,800
Accommodation allowance is AED 1,200
Other allowances is AED 4,000
Transportation will be provided by the company.
Medical insurance is also provided as per UAE Labour Law.
Annual leave is 30 calendar days as per UAE Labour Law.
Air ticket is provided every 2 years to home country (Abu Dhabi to Manila / Manila to Abu Dhabi)
Duration of contract is 2 years
Other conditions applied as per UAE Labour Law.

For those who are interested, kindly send an updated CV along with the screenshot of your HAAD result at [email protected] and cc me at [email protected] WE don't charge placement fee only processing fee (10k) and your medical fee.

Those who are still completing their Dataflow or those who are just about to comply with the Dataflow are also welcome to apply.

Best regards,
Sharon of Principalia, Inc.
Makati City

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed from this thread.

Job seekers should create CVs in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section only.

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Closed