New to Khobar

Hi All,

I am new to Khobar and looking to make some new friends.

Welcome to expat-blog... :):):)

welcome to khobar

welcome to khobar

Hey all... i see there is active members in khobar, why dont we make a meeting weekly or monthly to be introduce to each other and sharing life experience in saudi.
who is in?

welcome to khobar :) ,, if you want any help we are here,,

Welcome to Khobar brother.

hope you enjoy your stay.. welcome

Alright mate, I just got into Khobar a month ago. Lets hang out, you can add me on Whatsapp: +966 59 9680846.

PS If you like working out, Fitness Time is the best around ;)

Zed

Welcome to khobar..

I havent arrived yet but im in

nice to know u  :)

Hi I just arrived in the City on Thursday. Temporarily living near Dhahran Mall. Where is the closest gym for me.

wellcome to you  here  ,how are u

Ierfaan wrote:

Hi I just arrived in the City on Thursday. Temporarily living near Dhahran Mall. Where is the closest gym for me.

Dhahran Mall is at a very centralized location, it depends a lot that on which side of the Mall you live. If you are living in Doha, that is towards North-West of the mall, then you can probably reach Al Ittefaq club in 5 minutes on car, which is on the main road going towards Dammam/Khobar Highway. The indication is that the Mall of Dhahran will pass by on your left, keep going forward towards the Khobar/Dammam highway and you will see a big club on your right.

The club membership is very cheap, around 800 S.A.R for 1 year, offers Basic Gym, Swimming Pool (depth varying from 2 to 5 meters, Outdoor mini football field, Tennis and running tracks.

Good luck.

Thank You

I will definitely go check it out.

But are there any other clubs, with more sophisticated equipoment?
I dont mind driving.

I am near the hospital, opposite Dhahran Mall

welcome to saudi arabia !

kata

I have arrived and am still in ;-)

Ierfaan wrote:

Thank You

I will definitely go check it out.

But are there any other clubs, with more sophisticated equipoment?
I dont mind driving.

I am near the hospital, opposite Dhahran Mall

Yes, you do have a very sophisticated and high standard club, and its name is 'Fitness time'. They have a web site but it is all in arabic, so I think it is not useful for you but still giving you the link:

http://www.fitnesstime.com.sa/

Google it for getting the exact directions as its location is a bit complicated. It is located in an area known as 'The Green Belt' which is a small town that comes when you leave Mall of Dhahran on your left (there is only one road that can let you do this and it is coming from King Abdul Aziz Air base and heading towards Khobar/Dammam Highway) and after 2 minutes drive you will see a right turn to enter in this town.

Good luck.

Count me in!

Hello expatFIL

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for participating on this thread! However kindly note that the latter is inactif for more than a year!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

welcome to khobar

Hey everyone, I've also just arrived to Khobar and I'm looking to make some friends too. In fact what I'm really looking for is some people who can play squash? But I mean like play it well lol. But meeting up for coffees and lunch/dinner would be nice too. Send me your numbers if you interested in either, I play squash at the Fitness time near Jarish Mall/ across the highway from Mall of Dahran. or add me on whatsapp 0543322013, Thanks John.

I might as well give my basic info;

John
Male
South Africa
English Lecturer
Married

Hit me up! Looking forward to meeting ya'll

So am I. Where to start??

Hi There

This is my second week in Khobar looking to meet new friends I am from South Africa.

My contact details are 0540530897 hook up with me on what's app.

Tx
Charl Pretorius

I think there is a gym called " Fitness Time " near you ...

probably fitness time

welcome I am Dr, Khaled Math teacher in Khobar

(Moderated: off topic)

yes u r right we should

Hey man, welcome to the kingdom, just give me a shoutout if you wanna hangout

Till then

we can be

Deleted post

Free hello just because you're from Scotland :P

This post was only about 2 and 2/3 years old !

Scotland is Scotland :P

welcome to khobar .
i like to know you .  :)

Looks like all male here. there r any female looking for friends? I still hope