Online Tutoring (Mathematics and Science)

I have a Masters Degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering. As Saudi Companies don't recruit the female Engineers, I want to change my Career path. My daughter is too young to stay alone at home, so I can't work outside.

I am wondering is it possible to offer online tutoring in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Please have a look at this youtube video). I want to start online Mathematics and Science tutoring in Jeddah in a similar way shown in this video. My Mathematics/ Computer background is very strong but I don't know how to utilize it correctly in Saudi Arabia.

Can you give me some other work-at-home idea which works in Saudi Arabia?

Thanks in advance.

There are actually lots of established online companies that you would possibly hire you but if you want to do this independently, why not place classified ads here and expatriates.com and teach via Skype?

You could also do 'at home' tutoring.

Thanks Alliecat for your reply. I have already posted add here and on expatriate.com but haven't got any response yet. Do you know any other community website where I can place the adds?

Here's a website: http://www.tutor.com/apply/math-tutoring

I can't vouch for it or anything--do a web search and decide if this is something good for you.

I know there's a great demand for math tutors in the US!

I don't know if you live in a neighborhood or compound, but how about spreading the word to your neighbors?

Oh--another idea might be to get your information to some of the local schools, which might then be willing to refer students to you! 

Good luck!

Thanks a lot  for your suggestions:)

Hi I hope you are still around, I am interested and would like to contact you.

I'm a master student and need some help in math.

Please reply if you are available.

Hi Faisal82 > why don't you post an ad in the classes section in Jeddah? It can help you.

Faisal82 wrote:

Hi I hope you are still around, I am interested and would like to contact you.

I'm a master student and need some help in math.

Please reply if you are available.

Contact me, I will help if I can.

PM me what you need help with, topics, course, level, etc.

That will be challenging