English Teacher looking for Work

Hi Everybody

My name is Baber but most people call me Babs for short. I am from London UK and i am a English Teacher working in Riyadh KSA in Middle East for the past 3 years and looking to relocate to Marrakech in Morocco inshallah. I have visited Marrakech and other cities in Morocco more than 10 times and know the country well.

I would be greatfull if anybody can help me find a place to live i.e apartment to live in. I need a room or am willing to share a place with somebody.

Also any help or direction regarding finding work in Marrakech. I would also be intrested in a business. So if anybody is opening a business or need some help or advice please get in touch with me.  I come from a car sales and rentals background before i became a ESL teacher 6 years ago.

please drop me a line i will be coming to Marrakech in the new year some time. So any Expats from UK want to meet up or help that will be great.  I speak English,Pushto,Urdu and Arabic

Babs

hello Babs
if you are looking for work as english teacher in Marrakech, you may can start with the American center in Gueliz (down town)
good luck

Dear Babs,

You message is years old, however I am looking for an English speaking teacher for our homeschool.   To explain - We are two British families based in Marrakech with 9 children between us although from next September there will only be 6 of them in the homeschooling project with a possibility of another family joining us although that is not definite yet.

There are two other teachers in the school (so 3 in total). As well as being well compensated, the package also comes with an apartment in town, transport and food. We follow the British curriculum and all the teaching materials and schedules are provided.

Please let me know if you might be interested or if you know of someone else that might be too!

Yours,
Natasha

Hello Morocco homeschool,

Could you please drop your ad under the Jobs In Marrakech section. Interested candidates will easily get in touch with you.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

--- Topic closed ---

Closed