American 28 male seeking despert help

i am victim of infidelity and currently under mental abuse
my country is so bad that no mater how i talk to here just says hang in there it will get better no it want people said that  18 years ago im 28 i'm sick of us and i would do any thing to get out . if i got a job in Taiwan i kid you not any one that helps me i would sigh a contact if necessary stating i owe you so much money. i would do this out gratefulness im kind hearted person and im sick of being push'd and taken advantage of . i have been sent to a what they call mental hospital here but it was bull they did nothing more set down as a group and talk . ya real helpful im not the one with the problems they need to change. only thing keeping me together from doing any thing stupid is knowing there are much better places i can be  and taiwan seems to be the winner.
update: Kaohsiung Taiwan is my number 1 pick out of all parts of Taiwan. because of its cost of living is low and the air more clean there how knows what is like now i cant find any thing on this topic

This might not help yourself when you did not mention what kind of specialty you have to meet the professions~~ However, you should keep trying to get it by trying to prove and post~~

Hi

Check out the job fair Q&A information http://hirecruit.nat.gov.tw/english/html/faq_06.asp

Best luck!

Yawen