looking for authentic canada agency in taiwan

#1 28 March 2012 22:27:41

jcli

looking for authentic canada agency in taiwan

Hello everyone, I'm a Filipina working in Taiwan, anybody here who would like to help me by introducing a legal agency here who helps deploy or process working/immigrant visas to Canada? May you be an angel-sent. Thank you :)

#10 08 May 2013 16:41:16

jigglipuff
jigglipuff
Xindian

Re: looking for authentic canada agency in taiwan

i already applied in some agency in taiwan for canada application but until now no employer so for filipinos who wanted to try tbeir luck to go to canada choose your agency carefully

#11 11 May 2013 15:33:45

rumer
rumer
tamsui taipe city

Hello everyone I'm Rumer R Espiritu from chyao shiunn electronics industrial ltd.I'm seeking agency for deploying workforce in land of canada. I provide special skills,hardworking,eager to learn and a team player.thank you..may the force be with you...

#15 23 July 2013 16:54:36

jojiela
jojiela
Iloilo

Hi,I am ex abroad from taiwan i wanted to apply in canada and I'm looking some agencies that it could help me..thank you
so much and God bless...

#16 30 July 2013 01:23:11

edruineban
edruineban
taoyuan

hi im edu in short and live in taiwan and just wanna look for authentic job in canada,am a factory worker here and wanna see much better work than here..
thank you
:P:D

Last edited by edruineban (30 July 2013 01:30:30)

#19 14 December 2013 09:51:26

Mhayanne.Raymundo

hello guys..i'm looking for an authentic canada agency here in taiwan... i'm currently working here at tainan taiwan..all may documents are ready.. all i need is an agency that could help me to process and find an employer.. thanks..Godbless.:-)

#22 24 September 2014 03:29:16

wjwoodward
wjwoodward
Macať

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Nellie23,

Since this is an Anglophone forum, would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members. Your cooperation is appreciated.

#23 27 September 2014 13:07:05

marianv gabera

Good evening..im marian,working now here in taiwan linkou taoyuan near taipei and chungli..i have a boyfriend in canada,he is a permanent resident..what is the easiest way for me to be with him..except marrying him...our plan..we will get married if im with him..please help me,mny thanks

Expatriate health insurance Taiwan
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Taiwan.
>> Click here
Expat banking Taiwan
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Taiwan
A few tips from professionals about moving to Taiwan.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Taiwan
Don't worry and travel happy across Taiwan.
>> Click here