Looking for expat families with young children

Hi,

I am looking to hear from expat families with young children ranging from babies to 4 years of age.  I am hoping to start a small English preschool and also a Mum and Baby or Mum and Toddler group and I would like to gauge interest.

Anyone keen? 

I am Portuguese myself, however have lived out of Portugal for 15 years.  I'm also married to an Australian, have 2 boys myself (2 years old and 6 months old) and I am a primary trained teacher with significant early years experience.

Thanks!

Hello TheOrchard,

Welcome to expat-blog,

I hope some families will be in contact soon.

Melissa

Hi, I'm not and expat :( I'm Portuguese from Porto (but I have an expat sister in Sydney) :)
I hope you're enjoying living here!

:) Hello!  E tem filhotes pequenos?  Ando a procura de maes (ou pais) que estejam em casa com meninos pequenos que estejam interessados em fazer playdates.  O meu marido e de Sydney :)

Olá,tenho 2 filhas, uma com 4 e outra com 6 anos :)

Hello TheOrchard & pacas.arq -> Can you please both write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,
Sorry, I was just saying our saying my daughters age.
Paula

Hi TheOrchard,

We are a Portuguese couple and we just came back from Canada with our 18 month old daughter. She know lots of words in English so we would like to keep/develop her English by meeting with other English speaking families.

Did you manage to create the Mum and Toddler group? If yes, where and when is it working? If not, are you up for a playdate one of these days? Now that the weather is great we could meet at Palácio de Cristal.

I hope you are still around!

Tânia

Hello!

I'm currently looking for people who recently (last year or so) moved to Porto for a popular travel/property TV show.

If you know anyone that could be interested feel free to drop me an email:

[email protected]

Antonio